This article details the steps to reset your password using the forgot password link.
You will need an account in the Accounts Portal in order to reset your password.
In a browser window, navigate to https://accounts.gfi.com. This brings up the login screen.
Click the link Forgot password, or need help logging in? This brings up the identity confirmation window. This can also be reached at https://accounts.gfi.com/forgotpassword
- Enter your email address in Email.
- Click Submit.
- Open your mailbox and find the email from GFI sales. Check the junk folder if you cannot find the email in your inbox. Please also check your mail filtering software that could be blocking this mail.
Note: Users will have a time limit of three hours from the time the mail was sent, to reset your password.
Note: If the reset password email does not arrive and it is not located in your spam folder, please proceed to https://support.archiver.gfi.com and open a support ticket. When opening please provide your logon ID and email address associated with your account.
- Click on the link provided to reset your password.
- Type the new password twice.
- Click Reset.
- You will be taken back to the login page and enter the new credentials.
At the Accounts Portal login screen, enter your email and newly created password to login in to confirm success.