This article provides steps to use the "Forgot my password" link in the Support Portal.
An account in the Support Portal is required for a password reset.
Complete the following steps to reset your password:
- Navigate to the Support Portal.
- Select "SIGN IN" from the top right corner.
- In the sign in box, select the "Forgot my password" link.
- Enter your email address you use to log into the Support Portal.
- Check your email, the address you entered in step 4, for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and select the link in the email to reset the password.
- The link from step 5 brings you to the GFI Support Portal with a popup box like the one below being displayed. Enter your new password. The password requirements are also listed here.
- You will now be logged in to the GFI Support Portal.
Once the new password is entered, from the reset link, you are logged into the portal, so to test the new password they would have to log out and log back in.