This guide will walk you through the steps of submitting a new ticket to reach our support in the help center.
- Support tickets are now created Through GFI Archiver Support Chat - ATLAS
- Open the Contact Us page, or click the chatbot icon to start the chat.
- Check the article: How to Make the Best Use of GFI Archiver ATLAS Support Chat
- You will need your GFI Archiver License Key in order to confirm the support eligibility.
- Explain the issue in details, and check the solutions suggested by ATLAS.
- ATLAS will provide different solutions from different knowledge sources, so if it fails to provide the needed information in the first reply, it might still provide other valuable information when you click "No, it didn't help", as the next answer might be getting the information from a different source.
- Even if the nature of the issue is very complicated that it needs a live agent, still ATLAS can share valuable information about your request, which can guide for a faster resolution.
- If ATLAS is out of ideas, or fails several times to address your request, a chat with a live agent is initiated automatically.
- If no live agent is available at the time of the chat, a new ticket will be automatically created by ATLAS.
You will start a live chat with an agent, or you will receive a ticket number through your email.