After Setting up a Journaling Mailbox in Microsoft 365 for Archiver, you may want to configure forwarding all emails exchanged between your users to this mailbox. This article explains the process for configuring such a forwarding rule in Microsoft 365 (previously known as Microsoft Office 365).
- Microsoft 365 Exchange Admin role with at least Records Management permissions.
- Log in to Microsoft 365 Exchange admin center.
- Go to Mail flow > Rules.
- On the Rules page, click on the + sign and select Create a new rule....
- Configure the rule with the following options:
- Name: Forwarding rule/BCC
- *Apply this rule if...: Select [Apply to all messages]
- *Do the following...: Select Add Recipients and to the Bcc box
- Select the Journaling Mailbox for your environment (
Nation Journalin the example below) and click Save.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Next button again and Click Finish.
After successfully configuring the rule, you should see it on the Mail flow > Rules page in the Exchange admin center. Ensure that the rule is Enabled.