When exporting data from another archive server using the Export SQL Raw Data tool, the export fails with the following error:
The Stream Size in GZip Footer Does Not Match the Real Stream Size displays.
- This also occurs at exactly the same point (email) of the export when retrying.
- It does not occur on every database, so looks like an individual mail corruption.
- GFI Archiver (Version: 12)
- Installed Operating System: Windows Server
Corruption in the database does not let Export SQL RAW data tool to export some emails due to which whole export is failing.
- Use the Patched Export SQL Raw Data Tool from GFI's Website.
- This tool has the functionality of bypassing the corrupt file and continue with exporting the non-corrupt files.
- This tool generates the log reports which reflects the failed or corrupt files details.
- Once the corrupt file is bypassed, the exporting process continues with the non-corrupt files.