The GFI Archiver DB Split Tool and the GFI Archiver Export SQL Raw Data Tool help perform database maintenance tasks.
This article shares their download URLs.
Refer below to download the tools and run them:
- Download GFI Archiver Export SQL Raw Data Tool.
- This tool is useful when attempting to restore data in case a database is corrupt or when switching between Microsoft SQL Server only and Microsoft SQL Server with File System databases for performance reasons.
- The tool connects to an existing Microsoft SQL Server database and dumps raw data into .bix files.
- Download GFI Archiver DB Split Tool:
Once the downloads are complete, run applications by following these steps:
- Right-click the file
- Go to Properties
- Click on Unblock and Save
- Unzip the file
- Run the .exe file to open the tool