When restoring emails via the MailboxRestore tool, they might have a different timestamp compared to the originals. This has been observed when the servers involved (Mail server/Archiver server) are not running in the UTC time zone. For example:
- Customer's servers are set to the time zone +0400
- Original email's timestamp: 2015-07-06 06:13am
- Restored email's timestamp: 2015-07-06 02:13am
The difference matches the time zone offset of 4 hours.
20150218 (potentially all since 20131111)
Gather the time zone information involved:
- Mail server time zone
- Archiver server time zone
- User profile time zone (within Archiver)
Escalate with a set of TS files and screenshots showing the difference.