This article provides a solution to an issue you may encounter when viewing the summary of an Archive Store.
When trying to view the summary of an archive store, one of the following errors is displayed:
Could not load statistics, Details: SettingsLoadFailed
This issue occurs because the access permissions are not set correctly, or the FolderSize.xml file is corrupt.
To fix this issue, follow the steps below:
- Open Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
- Log in using the SA (SysAdmin) account.
- Verify the SA account can view the database in question.
- Open the GFI Archiver web interface.
- Navigate to Configuration > Archive Stores.
- Highlight the Archive Store in question and click on Edit.
- Go through the wizard. When using Microsoft SQL Server, make sure to use SQL authentication and the SA account.
If the Archive Store is of the type which has a binary folder, do the following:
- Locate the binary folder for the database with the issue.
- Delete the file FolderSize.xml.
- Restart the GFI Archiver Store service.
View the Summary of the database again and check if the issue is solved.