When opening the Archiver web page and the IP Address and Domain Restrictions feature is enabled, the following error is shown:
HTTP 403 Forbidden
- All supported environments
The IIS feature IP Address and Domain is configured to deny access.
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Navigate to Sites > Default Web Site > Archiver.
NOTE: Archiver might be installed into another site.
- Open the IP Address and Domain Restrictions feature.
- Configure this feature in a way that accessing from the required source IPs is not blocked.
- For example, if the list is empty, click Edit Feature Settings... and verify that the option Access for unspecified clients: Allow is configured.
- Go to Sites > Default Web Site > Archiver_Services and make the same changes.