Product: GFI MailArchiver 2013
- Improved search sorting and search by BCC
- Added ‘prior to’ date in Archive Assistant settings
- Corrected certain strings which were not shown correctly in Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
- Accessing a shared mailbox over IMAP may fail
- The Archive Assistant fails to archive emails when a group mailbox restriction is included in MailArchiver
- 'Outside Office Hours' MailInsight report is not using specified time range
- PSTExporter has been made obsolete and replaced by the Archive Assistant
- Distributed Deployment Manager is not distributed with the install any more. In case you have a distributed deployment environment, please contact GFI Support before you upgrade
Where to Download:
If installing on x86 version of the Microsoft Windows operating system, you need to download the x86 version of GFI MailArchiver 2013:
If installing on x64 version of the Microsoft Windows operating system, then you need to download the x64 version of GFI MailArchiver 2013:
If you are upgrading from previous GFI MailArchiver versions (GFI MailArchiver 2012 or before), you need a get a new license key. Please see the following link http://www.gfi.com/support/products/gfi-mailarchiver/Do-I-need-to-upgrade-my-license-key-when-upgrading-to-a-new-version.
If you are upgrading your environment from older versions of GFI MailArchiver, during the install process you will be asked to upgrade the Archive Stores schema. When pressing the Upgrade button, a tool will run to upgrade all Archive Stores and Auditing schemas.