This article describes the process to exclude a user from the GFI Archiver Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval feature.
To exclude a user, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Open the web page.
- Navigate to Configuration > Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval.
- Under the Exclude Folder Policies section, click the Add button.
- Enter the Policy Name.
Note: By enabling the Exclude folder policy in effect option, the excluded folder policy will be enabled immediately
- Under Add Folders to Exclude > Folders in the list below are excluded from mailbox folder structure retrieval type
*(asterisk) as the folder name and click Add.
- Click the Next button to proceed.
- Tick the checkbox next to Apply for selected users only. Select User from the drop-down list and select the users which you wish to exclude from Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval.
- Click Next and Finish.