Versions / Builds Affected20141117
TT / JIRAID2851
How to IdentifyThe Import Export Tool (IET) fails to find/filter mailboxes/users within GFI Archiver which have been deleted from AD (and potentially GFIDS) when trying to export from GFI Archiver.
Consider the following:
1. DOMAIN\UserX has been deleted from AD
2. The Administrator has been granted Full Access permissions within GFI Archiver
3. The Administrator starts the IET and uses the "export from GFI Archiver" mode
4. When trying to find/filter for UserX within the "filter dialog" the Administrator types in different strings to filter for the user (e.g. U, Us, Use, User, UserX) and clicks on the filter button
5. UserX is never returned
Note that "DOMAIN\UserX (Deleted)" can be found and accessed successfully via other means incl. the web page and the MailboxRestore tool.
Workaround / Fix DetailsWORKAROUND
1. Generate a list of all users incl. the deleted ones, then choose the deleted user.
2. Hit the Enter button while the cursor is within the "Filter" field, but without entering any text.
Fixed in GFI Archiver 2015 SR1 build 20150218
Required ActionsUpgrade to the version mentioned above