PROBLEMThe GFI Archive Assistant does not auto-import items older than 12 months although the import settings for the GFI Archive Assistant are not configured in a way that would limit the import in this way.
- Today is 2013-12-31
- UserA has 1000 items in their emails
- 250 of these emails are from the year 2013
- The remaining 750 are from the year 2012 or older
- The GFI Archive Assistant would only archive the 250 emails from the year 2013 and no older emails
- GFI Archiver
- GFI Archive Assistant
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 with Cached Exchange Mode being used
Configure Microsoft Outlook's Cached Exchange Mode to cache the desired time range of items.
For example, if it is desired to archive
- items of the last 24 months, set Cached Exchange Mode's Mail to keep offline setting to 24 months.
- all items, set Cached Exchange Mode's Mail to keep offline setting to All.
Disable Microsoft Outlook's Cached Exchange Mode.