When using GFI Archiver with a Microsoft 365 (previously known as Microsoft Office 365) mailbox, we recommend disabling automatic processing related to calendar items to ensure that the Calendar folder in the journal mailbox does not consume space.
Follow these steps to resolve to disable:
- Log in to Microsoft 365 Outlook webapp using the journal mailbox user account.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top-right menu and select the View all Outlook settings option.
- Go to Calendar > Events and invitations.
- Under the Invitations from other people section, uncheck the Delete invitations and responses that have been updated option.
- Click on the Save button.
Setting up a Journaling Mailbox in Microsoft 365 for GFI Archiver