- The connection settings are required to configure GFI Archiver to connect to Microsoft 365 (previously known as Microsoft Office 365) and start archiving the configured journaling mailbox.
- This article shares the steps for identifying POP, IMAP, and SMTP server settings in Microsoft 365.
Follow these steps to view the server connection settings:
- Sign in using the user created after Setting up Microsoft 365 Journaling Mailbox for Archiver.
- Update the temporary password when prompted.
- Go to Outlook Tab > Settings icon > Options > Account > Settings for POP or IMAP Access...
- Take note of the following settings:
Settings Description Server name outlook.office365.com Encryption method SSL
5. Log out.