This article describes the issue and its resolution when the GFI Import Export Tool limits search to 100 items and even with more than 100 returned it exports a maximum of 100 items only.
When using IET, the export hangs or stops at 100 exported items. The results are also shown as a maximum of 100 items if the user unchecks the option to limit the search to 5 000 items.
Issue confirmed only with the 12.4 version
This issue was caused due to a regression bug. It occurs when exporting to an already existing pst file.
- Download the patch attached in this article.
- Unblock the downloaded zipped folder.
- Unzip the folder.
- Backup and replace the following file in the ...GFI\Archiver\MarcImportExport\ directory :
- For 32-bit installation: MArcImportExport.exe
- For 64-bit installation: MArcImportExport_x64.exe
Run the respective .exe file and test.