The error below is encountered when installing the Outlook Connector. This article explains how you can troubleshoot this error.
You cannot install the 32-bit version of Archiver 20?? Outlook Connector because you have the 64-Bit product installed.
If you want to install the 32-bit version of Archiver 20?? Outlook Connector, you must uninstall the 64-Bit product first, and then re-run the setup.
- All supported environments
This issue occurs when the 64-bit version of Microsoft Outlook and the Outlook Connector is installed on the Workstation in the past. The 64-bit Microsoft Outlook version has been uninstalled, and a 32-bit Microsoft Outlook version has been installed. This installation/uninstallation left remains of the 64-bit version of the Outlook Connector on the system which stops the 32-bit version of the Outlook Connector from being installed.
- Verify the Outlook Connector has been removed from the Add/Remove Programs list.
- Create a backup of the system/registry.
- Click Start > Run > type regedit.exe and press Enter.
- Search for Outlook Connector.
- Delete the key referencing: PackageName MAROC_64bitOutlook.msi