Product: GFI MailArchiver 2014
- NEW: File Archive Assistant - Archive files into GFI MailArchiver directly from your desktop
- NEW: Delete archived emails through Outlook Connector and GFI MailArchiver IMAP connections
- NEW: Delete and Rename folders
- Updates: Improvements to MailInsights reports
- Updates: Better support for different time zones when OS locale is not English
- Updates: Improved email download performance from Journal mailbox when using EWS
- Updates: Improved Microsoft 365 (previously known as Microsoft Office 365) support
- Updates: Optimizations to Web Interface loading speed
- Updates: Search Indexing improved
- FIX: Retention policy BODY LIKE catches all calendar items
- FIX: "General Settings > Check Now" does not find that newer version is available
- FIX: Password with special character and using Forms authentication makes IET fail to connect
- FIX: w3wp.exe crashes with reference to htmlscrubber_x64.dll
- FIX: ical parser fails to process Chinese calendar items
- FIX: Error '0137 Too many words retrieved in index' in relation to date criteria
- FIX: Error: 'The number of WaitHandles must be less than or equal to 64' when creating a VSS based backup
Where to Download:
You will need to download and install the appropriate version (x86 or x64) of the GFI MailArchiver 2014 based on your computer and OS's architecture.
If you are upgrading from previous GFI MailArchiver versions (GFI MailArchiver 2013 or before), you need a get a new license key. Please see the following link http://www.gfi.com/support/products/gfi-mailarchiver/Do-I-need-to-upgrade-my-license-key-when-upgrading-to-a-new-version.
If you are upgrading your environment from older versions of GFI MailArchiver, during the install process you will be asked to upgrade the Archive Stores schema. When pressing the Upgrade button, a tool will run to upgrade all Archive Stores and Auditing schemata.