This article describes the process to change the location of the MARCEMQUEUE.FDB file. By default, the file is stored in ..\GFI\Archiver\Core\UMPolling\queue folder.
- Create a new folder where the file should be located. For example, E:\NewFolder.
- Stop all GFI Archiver services.
- Edit file product.config file in ..\GFI\Archiver\Core\Data and add a key as follows:
<add key="UMPollingQueuePath" value="E:\NewFolder" />
where the path after "value=" is the path where you want the new database to be stored
- Delete the original database, MARCEMQUEUE.FDB.
- Start all GFI Archiver services.