This article describes how to move a Archiver SQL database to another disk on the same server. This may be required when you are running out of disk space on the partition where the database is currently stored.
- Stop all Archiver services
- From Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, select Databases > right-click <Database name> > Properties > select Files node
- Note the path and filename to both the .MDF and .LDF > OK
- Right-click <Database name> > Tasks > Detach...
- Check the box to Drop Connections > OK
- Move .MDF and .LDF from step 3 to the new location
- Right-click the Databases node > select Attach...
- Select Add... > navigate to new file locations from step 6 > OK
- Start the services stopped in step 1