This article answers the query 'What are the different options to import emails into GFI Archiver?' and shares general information for email import on server-side and the client-side.
- Server Side import: admin users can import emails to archiver using the following options:
- Importing a PST into Archiver using Import Export Tool (IET) - this allows the admin to assign the imported emails from a PST to an additional owner.
- Importing Emails from Exchange using Import Export Tool (IET) - this allows the admin to fully or partially import several exchange mailboxes in bulk.
- Importing EML files into GFI Archiver using simple command prompts
- The client-side Archive Assistant (an add-in for Microsoft Outlook) can extract emails from data sources available in Microsoft Outlook (for example PST files or Microsoft Exchange-, IMAP- or POP3 mailboxes).