Having the possibility of an AI chat specialized in Archiver to answer your questions and solve your issues can significantly reduce the time for you to get help. Even in cases where ATLAS cannot solve your issue, letting it do an initial triage and collect the relevant information before transferring you to an agent will enable us to help you more efficiently.
Prerequisites: You will need your GFI Archiver License Key in order to confirm the support eligibility.
To maximize the probability of having a productive interaction with ATLAS we recommend you follow some basic "best practices":
1. Describe the issue in detail from the beginning.
Similar to what you would do when raising a ticket.
✅ "How can I configure Archiver to connect to Microsoft 365 journaling mailbox"
❌ "Journal configuration"
2. If ATLAS doesn't understand your question, rephrase it.
"How can I schedule a custom report?"
ATLAS: "Can you please provide more details or ask differently?"
✅ "I have a report I want to run on a predefined schedule. How can I do it?"
❌ "How can I schedule a custom report?"
3. If you are offered buttons, use them.
ATLAS: "Have I answered your question?" (Yes) (No)
✅ <<Press the (Yes) button>>
❌ "I'm asking about Folder Structure Retrieval"
4. Don't ask for an agent without letting ATLAS try to solve your issue.
ATLAS is trained in some complex common scenarios. Ensure to leverage the comprehensive capabilities of the bot, which is trained in various complex scenarios.
ATLAS: "How can I help?"
✅ "I have an issue, New emails are not being archived"
❌ "I need an agent"
4. Always review the related articles suggested by ATLAS.
5. Don't panic!
We know that ATLAS is not perfect and we are 100% dedicated to improving it. If ATLAS is unable to help you, and you confirm with the buttons that the solutions provided didn't help. It will eventually transfer you to an agent.
- Note: ATLAS will provide different solutions from different knowledge sources, so if it fails to provide the needed information in the first reply, it might still provide other valuable information when you click "No, it didn't help", as the next answer might be getting the information from a different source.